As the week has developed, some players on my first list may no longer be a click and some may no longer be a flick. In addition, other players may have emerged as clicks or flicks. Thus, this UPDATE has been born. In addition, I'm going to offer up some fantasy reaches to consider for owners in larger leagues that find themselves in a real bind due to injuries or other situations. It is my hope that this feature clarifies where I stand with regard to the following player potential for this week...
Look for these Picks to Click!
- QB Philip Rivers/SD - A hot QB playing against the sorry Dolphins! Multiple TDs will be thrown!
- QB Carson Palmer/ARZ - Hello San Francisco! Look for 2+ TDs here.
- QB Brock Osweiler/HOU - Should have success against the Jaguars. Should produce his best road game of the year.
- QB Eli Manning/NYG - The Bengals secondary is overrated. Look for 2+ TD passes here.
- QB Marcus Mariota/TEN - Will produce against a weak Packers secondary!
- RB Devontae Booker/DEN - Gets back on track against the sorry Saints run defense. If he can't produce in this game, he's in trouble!
- RB Jay Ajayi/MIA - Will burn the Chargers for a score. Another good game from Ajayi!
- RB Jordan Howard/CHI - Hello Tampa Bay! Look for 100+ rushing yards and a score.
- RB Darren Sproles/PHI - Will catch plenty of passes against the Falcons. It's the Darren Sproles show!
- RB Chris Ivory/JAX - Will run at will against a terrible Texans run defense.
- WR Alshon Jeffery/CHI - Scores against the soft Buccaneers secondary. Could be his best game of the season!
- WR DeAndre Hopkins/HOU - Worthless if he doesn't score on the Jaguars. You can say that again!
- WR Larry Fitzgerald/ARZ - Big game coming at home against the 49ers. Juicy matchup!
- WR Kenny Britt/LA - Burns the Jets for a score. A very nice fantasy play indeed!
- WR Tyrell Williams/SD - Scores against the Dolphins at home.
- TE Travis Kelce/KC - The Panthers have trouble with TEs (6 scores allowed). Gets his 4th TD of the season!
- TE Zach Ertz/PHI - Finally part of the passing game again, and the Falcons struggle against the TE. Wentz is finally leaning on him.
- TE Jason Witten/DAL - Go with it! Why not?
Look to Flick these Picks!
- All Bills, Colts, Raiders, and Lions Players as they are on a BYE.
- QB Drew Brees/NO - CAUTION PLAY. The Broncos won't make it easy! More than one TD pass will be tough to come by.
- QB Kirk Cousins/WAS - The Vikings still have a very good secondary. Won't be poor, but won't be good either.
- QB Colin Kaepernick/SF - Not at Arizona! Could get ugly!
- QB Blake Bortles/JAX - The Texans will limit him. Yes, they will!
- QB Ryan Fitzpatrick/NYJ - May not even start!
- RB Peyton Barber/TB - Bears have allowed just one rushing TD in their last 5 games. Might not see more than a handful of touches with Doug Martin playing.
- RB LeGarrette Blount/NE - Temper your expectations against the Seahawks. Anything more than a short score is a bonus.
- RB Carlos Hyde/SF - Shoulder Injury + Cardinals Stingy Run Defense = Fantasy Bench. May not even play!
- RB Charcandrick West/KC - If he starts, the Panthers improving run defense will limit him. He won't start with Ware healthy!
- RB Christine Michael/SEA - Hamstring injury + Patriots defense on the road = Fantasy Bench.
- WR Brandin Cooks/Willie Snead/NO - CAUTION PLAY against the Broncos. A score will be very tough to come by!
- WR DeSean Jackson/WAS - Arm Injury + Vikings Secondary = Fantasy Bench. He ain't playing!
- WR Allen Hurns/JAX - Gimpy WR against the Texans? No way. Sit him even if he plays!
- WR Torrey Smith/SF - Auto-flick against the Cardinals. And he's injured too!
- WR Chris Hogan/NE - Not against the Seahawks. He's injured too!
- TE Vance McDonald/SF - The Cardinals have yet to give up a TE score in 2016. UGH.
- TE Julius Thomas/JAX - The Texans have given up one TE score in 2016. Don't expect much here.
- TE Jesse James/PIT - May not play much with TE Ladarius Green debuting.
Fantasy Reaches for Week #10:
QB Jay Cutler/CHI - Faces Tampa Bay this week!
QB Case Keenum/LA - Hey! The Jets secondary sucks!
RB Doug Martin/TB - An obvious reach this week.
RB Dion Lewis/NE - Ditto.
WR Taylor Gabriel/ATL - Seeing more looks, scoring, and could run for one too with RB Tevin Coleman still out.
WR J.J. Nelson/ARZ - Hey! He's starting, playing at home, and faces the 49ers!
TE Lance Kendricks/LA - Seeing plenty of looks, and is a favorite target of Keenum.
TE Ladarius Green/PIT - High risk, high reward reach.